FoLA on Twitter
- South Africa:Land Expropriation - 'This Is the Information We Have' - Rural Development Department
- South Africa:Mantashe's Proposal to Limit Land Ownership Impractical - Black Farmers' Union
- Kenya:Taj Mall Owner Ordered to Bring It Down
- Kenya:Outcry Over Arrest and Detention of Scribes Covering Land Grabbing Story
- South Africa:Fudging, Obfuscation and Misdirection Hobble the Route to the Nitty-Gritty of Expropriation
Challenges Facing Women in the Extractive Industry By Faith Alubbe, Program Advisor at the Human Rights Commission, Kenya.
African Land Rights 2014 : The Year in Review By Reem Gaafar, Attorney and Land Tenure Specialist, Africa Program, Landesa.
Improving Access to Justice and Land Rights for Women Living with HIV by Allan Maleche LLB, a human rights lawyer and Executive Director of KELIN in Kenya.
Discover unexpected connections between land rights, poverty and development.
Whether shaped by customary practices or statutory law, property rights underpin virtually all of development.
Legal reform and market forces are among the factors influencing land and natural resource rights in African countries.