FoLA on Twitter
- Niger: Redistributing Land to the Needy
- Kenya: Drought-Hit Herders Lose Out in Cut-Price Land Sales
- Kenya: Star Journalist in Court for Writing How County Commissioner Cried When Called Land Grabber By Governor
- Nigeria: Why N26 Billion Pilot Land Swap Project Is At Snail Speed
- Namibia: Veico in Fishy Land Deal - Deputy Mayor Gets 43 Hectares
Challenges Facing Women in the Extractive Industry By Faith Alubbe, Program Advisor at the Human Rights Commission, Kenya.
African Land Rights 2014 : The Year in Review By Reem Gaafar, Attorney and Land Tenure Specialist, Africa Program, Landesa.
Improving Access to Justice and Land Rights for Women Living with HIV by Allan Maleche LLB, a human rights lawyer and Executive Director of KELIN in Kenya.
Discover unexpected connections between land rights, poverty and development.
Whether shaped by customary practices or statutory law, property rights underpin virtually all of development.
Legal reform and market forces are among the factors influencing land and natural resource rights in African countries.