FoLA on Twitter
New Land of Books
- Zimbabwe: Villagers Face Eviction
- Cameroon: Bulldozing Work Underway On Rural Section of Yaounde-Nsimalen Motorway
- Cameroon: Yaounde-Nsimalen Motorway - Work Underway On Rural Section
- Cameroon: Congo Brazzaville - Chinese Company to Cultivate Cassava
- South Africa: Land Tenure to Take Centre Stage At Summit
Investments at US-Africa Summit Need Focus on Land Rights Darryl Vhugen (Landesa), Peter Veit (World Resources Institute) and Bee Wuethrich (Landesa)
Cost-Effective Methods for Strengthening Land Rights in Africa Roy Prosterman, Founder and Chairman Emeritus, Landesa, and Professor Emeritus, University of Washington School of Law
Smallholder agriculture & Zimbabwe’s economic future Journalist Busani Bufani interviews Professor Mandivamba Rukuni, Agriculture and Tenure Expert
Discover unexpected connections between land rights, poverty and development.
Whether shaped by customary practices or statutory law, property rights underpin virtually all of development.
Legal reform and market forces are among the factors influencing land and natural resource rights in African countries.