FoLA on Twitter
- South Africa: Land Expropriation Needed, Malema Tells Cape Businesses
- South Africa: Land Holdings Bill to Be Presented to Cabinet
- South Africa: Land Reform Remains Important for Transformation - Zuma
- Africa: FAO Warns of Threat to Food Security From Overuse of Antibiotics
- South Africa: Post-Apartheid District Six Slow to Rise Again
Challenges Facing Women in the Extractive Industry By Faith Alubbe, Program Advisor at the Human Rights Commission, Kenya.
African Land Rights 2014 : The Year in Review By Reem Gaafar, Attorney and Land Tenure Specialist, Africa Program, Landesa.
Improving Access to Justice and Land Rights for Women Living with HIV by Allan Maleche LLB, a human rights lawyer and Executive Director of KELIN in Kenya.
Discover unexpected connections between land rights, poverty and development.
Whether shaped by customary practices or statutory law, property rights underpin virtually all of development.
Legal reform and market forces are among the factors influencing land and natural resource rights in African countries.