FoLA on Twitter
- Uganda:Govt Wants U.S$100 Million More for Defence, Land Ministry
- South Africa:'We Condemn the Illegal Occupation of Land' - Ramaphosa
- South Africa:ANC Plans to Put Constitution to the Test By Expropriating Land Without Compensation
- Nigeria:Reps to Investigate Abuja Land Allocations Between 2007 and 2015
- South Africa:Revealed - Factors Fuelling the Fight Over the City of Cape Town's Controversial R1 Billion Prime Land Tender
Challenges Facing Women in the Extractive Industry By Faith Alubbe, Program Advisor at the Human Rights Commission, Kenya.
African Land Rights 2014 : The Year in Review By Reem Gaafar, Attorney and Land Tenure Specialist, Africa Program, Landesa.
Improving Access to Justice and Land Rights for Women Living with HIV by Allan Maleche LLB, a human rights lawyer and Executive Director of KELIN in Kenya.
Discover unexpected connections between land rights, poverty and development.
Whether shaped by customary practices or statutory law, property rights underpin virtually all of development.
Legal reform and market forces are among the factors influencing land and natural resource rights in African countries.