FoLA on Twitter
- Kenya: Orengo Allegedly Took Sh5 Million Bribe to Sell Sh320 Million Westlands Plot - EACC Corruption Report
- Angola: 326 Land Reserves Registered for Housing
- Zambia: State Owed K1 Billion in Ground Rates
- Namibia: City Undermined Namoloh
- Kenya: Powerful People Are Unhappy With the Overhaul in the Lands Ministry - Ngilu
Challenges Facing Women in the Extractive Industry By Faith Alubbe, Program Advisor at the Human Rights Commission, Kenya.
African Land Rights 2014 : The Year in Review By Reem Gaafar, Attorney and Land Tenure Specialist, Africa Program, Landesa.
Improving Access to Justice and Land Rights for Women Living with HIV by Allan Maleche LLB, a human rights lawyer and Executive Director of KELIN in Kenya.
Discover unexpected connections between land rights, poverty and development.
Whether shaped by customary practices or statutory law, property rights underpin virtually all of development.
Legal reform and market forces are among the factors influencing land and natural resource rights in African countries.