FoLA on Twitter
- Kenya: Ex-Journalist Wants Land Commission Boss Fired Over 'Bribe'
- Uganda: Moyo Evicts Pastoralists
- South Africa: Civil Disobedience the Next Step for Tafelberg Disaffected
- South Africa: City of Cape Town Takes Bold Step in Tafelberg Battle
- Kenya: Boinnet Denies Officers Killed Over 500 Cows in Laikipia
Challenges Facing Women in the Extractive Industry By Faith Alubbe, Program Advisor at the Human Rights Commission, Kenya.
African Land Rights 2014 : The Year in Review By Reem Gaafar, Attorney and Land Tenure Specialist, Africa Program, Landesa.
Improving Access to Justice and Land Rights for Women Living with HIV by Allan Maleche LLB, a human rights lawyer and Executive Director of KELIN in Kenya.
Discover unexpected connections between land rights, poverty and development.
Whether shaped by customary practices or statutory law, property rights underpin virtually all of development.
Legal reform and market forces are among the factors influencing land and natural resource rights in African countries.