FoLA on Twitter
- Namibia: Land Deals Case Referred to Regional Court
- Kenya: Lift On Land Ban Anticipated to Spur Real Estate Investments Across Uasin Gishu County
- Kenya: Cord to Present Evidence On Karen Land to EACC
- Kenya: Cid Officers Probe Kerugoya Land Scams
- Nigeria: Land Dispute - Man Sues Christ Embassy for Exhuming Mum's Remains
Inclusive Business Model? The case of Sugarcane Production in Tanzania
Emmanuel Sulle, researcher, Institute for Poverty, Land and Agrarian Studies, University of the Western Cape, SA
Investments at US-Africa Summit Need Focus on Land Rights Darryl Vhugen (Landesa), Peter Veit (World Resources Institute) and Bee Wuethrich (Landesa)
Cost-Effective Methods for Strengthening Land Rights in Africa Roy Prosterman, Founder and Chairman Emeritus, Landesa, and Professor Emeritus, University of Washington School of Law
Discover unexpected connections between land rights, poverty and development.
Whether shaped by customary practices or statutory law, property rights underpin virtually all of development.
Legal reform and market forces are among the factors influencing land and natural resource rights in African countries.