FoLA on Twitter
- Uganda: How Land 'Surveyor' Ended Up Taking 1,000 Acres From Family
- Liberia: House of Representatives of Liberia Passes Land Right Law
- Tanzania: Govt Seizes Ex-PM's Farm in Crackdown On 'Idle' Land
- Uganda: Church to Evict 1,000 Residents
- Uganda: Museveni Concedes to Oppositon On Proposed Land Law Changes
Challenges Facing Women in the Extractive Industry By Faith Alubbe, Program Advisor at the Human Rights Commission, Kenya.
African Land Rights 2014 : The Year in Review By Reem Gaafar, Attorney and Land Tenure Specialist, Africa Program, Landesa.
Improving Access to Justice and Land Rights for Women Living with HIV by Allan Maleche LLB, a human rights lawyer and Executive Director of KELIN in Kenya.
Discover unexpected connections between land rights, poverty and development.
Whether shaped by customary practices or statutory law, property rights underpin virtually all of development.
Legal reform and market forces are among the factors influencing land and natural resource rights in African countries.