FoLA on Twitter
- Zimbabwe: Riot Police Storm Farm, Throw Out White Farmer
- Uganda: I Am Ready for Prison Over Apaa Land Clashes - Minister Moses Ali
- Uganda: Ministers, MPs Give Contradicting Accounts of Apaa Land Clashes
- Uganda: SMEs to Get 20 Percent of Land in Industrial Parks
- South Africa: Police and NPA Want Land Occupiers 'Punished By the Courts'
Challenges Facing Women in the Extractive Industry By Faith Alubbe, Program Advisor at the Human Rights Commission, Kenya.
African Land Rights 2014 : The Year in Review By Reem Gaafar, Attorney and Land Tenure Specialist, Africa Program, Landesa.
Improving Access to Justice and Land Rights for Women Living with HIV by Allan Maleche LLB, a human rights lawyer and Executive Director of KELIN in Kenya.
Discover unexpected connections between land rights, poverty and development.
Whether shaped by customary practices or statutory law, property rights underpin virtually all of development.
Legal reform and market forces are among the factors influencing land and natural resource rights in African countries.